Notice how calm, cool and collected I am in the face of danger. Nothing rattles me. I laugh in the face of danger. In fact danger is my middle name.... Jeffdangerhasapond.

A bit of JHAP trivia: I've actually been bungee jumping twice, that was back in my slimmer days. I don't think they make a bungee cord thick enough to hold me now and I don't want to be planted in the ground before my time.

Oh and my slim ankles were attracting a lot of attention at the Pond Boss conference. I had to start wearing long pants in Texas because Fatty McButterpants got jealous of all the attention the waitresses were paying to my ankles. My ankles were sending out almost as much vibe as Bruce, not quite as much I mean after all nothing puts out as much vibe as Bruce, but almost. I didn't want to say before but my slender irrisistable ankles were the reason that FMB had to break out his secret weapon (Sex Panther cologne).... but you didn't hear that from me.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)