Originally Posted By: MarkECIN
I wish that was how my dear TRUMP (named after "The Donald" Trump would go but it is not meant to be. I just hope I'm not home that my hubby takes care of stuff. On the happy side, my dog just loved the Pond and spends hours watching the water, we will bury him on the hill where he can watch it always.
I know, Cecil, I will have to get another one in time, it will be hard I know. Thanks.

Please hang in there. Not sure if the following helps but it's a paragraph out of a book I recently read called Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz. It helped me a little as bought I this book a couple of days after the death of my dog not knowing this passage would be in it. It's about a Golden Retriever that passes on.

Because God is never cruel, there is a reason for all things. We must know the pain of loss; because if we never knew it, we would have no compassion for others, and we would become monsters of self regard, creatures of unalloyed self interest. The terrible pain of loss teaches humility to our prideful kind, has the power to soften uncaring hearts, to make a better person of a good one.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 11/19/08 12:18 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.