Hey guys, In 2002 or 2003 I was around Lincoln Nebraska and was fishing at a lake 30 miles from there when a tornado came through. The pressure went from 30 to around 10 in a matter of minutes. WE had not caught much all day and we were trolling with mr. twister grubs. All the sudden as the storm approached we caught Walleye after Walleye. We caught like 30 or so in 10 minutes. We had to get off the lake in a hurry because the lightning was hitting the water or so it appeared. When we arrived home in lincoln we learned the tornado went right through that area and tore up a small town. Anyways, I was told the pressure affected the fish so much because of the air bag inside the fish that they use to stay right side up. Apparently the pressure dropping relieves a lot of pressure on the fish in this way and causes them to feel good in a sense and makes them go into a feeding frenzy. I have no scientific data to back this up ,but it makes sense to me. I have always done better when the pressure was dropping steadily or quickly as in before a storm.