Originally Posted By: ewest
How about some input. You guys give me your best thoughtful guess ( as accurate as possible)as to how many attendees we can count on at the following locations. Feel free to explain your thoughts.

1. New Orleans

Never been there. Would be interesting to see. Not sure how many new subscribers you'd pick up though.

2. Arlington TX

Been there done that. Time to relocate. I know some of you that live in the area want it there again, but it's time to think of picking up some new magazine's subscribers by more exposure, and not just yourselves.

3. Atlanta

A plus. Still in the south but in a different region. If there are a lot of ponds in Georgia (which I'm sure there are) this would be a good southern location if one wants to stay south.

4. St. Louis

I like this one because it potentially brings in lots of new folks. The diehards will show up wherever you go. I do know there are a lot of ponds in Missouri and its a crossroads area of the country and could tap into neighboring states.

5. Columbus OH

Beaucoup ponds in Ohio! Possibly more than any other state!

6. Chicago

Lots of ponds in Illinois, Wisconisn, and Indiana and Chicago would definitely have the facilities. Not sure if we'd want to go this far north though just yet. Sorry Brettski!
[/quote]

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 08/30/08 09:26 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.