Originally Posted By: george1
Notify Email Post

#125528 - 18 July, 2008 07:51 Re: Conference, from my eyes..... [Re: Bob Lusk]
. Bob Lusk .I swear this meeting was another family reunion of many people who have never met face to face...I plan to write a letter to everyone, thanking them for attending. Plus, we'll include a survey to gain some input.
We need to decide when and where to have the next one. Ray Scott wants us to go to New Orleans. Others want us to go north, maybe to Columbus, Ohio. We've had others ask us to come to Charlotte, NC. So, we'll see.............................................
Thanks for your friendship and loyalty to me and our favorite pond magazine.Fish on!Bob Lusk

For obvious reasons my FIRST choice is Arlington – if it ain’t broke – don’t fix it.

I stand on my first choice that started this thread.

My impressions of the past two conferences is that the highest value is to the folks that make their living in pond/fishery business, and expenses would be tax deductible…JHAP?

For others that can take a few days vacation for a fun event is money worthwhile, but for others most everything presented at the conferences is available in forum archives or PB magazine?

N.E. Texas 2 acre and 1/4 acre ponds
Original george #173 (22 June 2002)