I wish I could tell you that I have been fishing like crazy and that I have caught a humongous Channel Cat but since I have a stellar reputation here on pond boss for only posting factual information and accurate photographs I am forced to admit that I haven't even gone fishing since June.

It seems that during the month of July I used my time off to go visit some folks of questionable reputation and ornery disposition in the great state of Texas (and of course had the absolute time of my life).

That's the bad news. Now for the good news. We're leaving Sunday to go spend a ten days at our pond property. So hopefully after we return I'll be able to post great stories of fishing victories. Plus I'm going to go pester DIED so we should have some great times to report.

Oh and since we don't have an internet connection, from Sunday on I'll be gone from Pond Boss for about 10 days. Just thought I should warn you that the quality of the Pond Boss Forums will probably improve during that period. \:D

No phone! No lights! No motor cars, not a single luxury,
Like Robinson Crusoe, as primitive as can be.
So join us here in ten days my friends, you're sure to get a smile
From two stranded castaways, here on JHAP's Isle!

But unfortunately for you I'm still here until Sunday. After that the value of real estate is sure to improve for a brief period of time.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)