Bobad,
Here is a little incentive to locate a few more pacu. I went to this restaurant the other day, it is in the middle of a 5 acre pond. Really pleasant, there are places similar to this all over the country, usually smaller with lots of catfish and many have fish food for sale to feed them.

This place has a coin operated dispenser, an unusual item regardless of what is dispensed. (setting the stage) Girlfriend and I see a couple of folks feeding some fish on the other side of the restaurant and she digs out some coins, as she has already seen the dispenser, and heads over to get some food. Me, I am just admiring the beautiful pond and enjoying a rare draft beer, when I hear "Oh Sh#t", she doesn't know what it means, but I do, so I truck on over and find that like with an ice machine you needed to have a bucket inserted prior to inserting the coin. Bucket, new coin and we are back at the table, me enjoying the view/beer and she tossing a handful of food into the water, I hear another "OH sh#t" turn and offer the same exclamation.

There are 50, 30 to 35 pound pacu shouldering each other out of the way for the pellets.

The rufus, for the birders, colored fish are cats, there were also tilapia and giant gourami, plus one white/albino catfish weighing in at about 5 pounds.

Right after I got home I fed my fish, new goal a 30 pound pacu from my pond.

1/4 & 3/4 acre ponds. A thousand miles from no where and there is no place I want to be...
Dwight Yoakam