Merdav, We have spoke several times on the phone about this,The last conversation a commercial company was being considered. I think youll find the silt being removed very "liquidfied"and may run out of an end gate type dumpster about as fast as you put it in. I realize your in a sensetive neighborhood so be aware that the smell may be intense.Stir the bottom on a small scale and take a whiff and then consider that many,many times over. I think with the amout of solids and sulfide your going to circulate you will loose all of your fish (perhaps a good thing per our conversation)Are you considering a garbage pump or a trash pump as I dont think a trash pump will pick up the solids before taking in mostly water. A garbage pump (?) may be different.Also check with the dumpster folks as if you did fill a 20 yard dumpster I dont think they could reload it or legally (weight wise) take it off of your property and it may have lots of "stuff" running out of the end doors. I may be missing something here so keep the info coming.