From everyone who I spoke with and with my new found knowledge of ponds it seems that my problem is stemming from years and years of debris and lack of lower water oxegyn in my pond.
So this is my plan: I'm going to get a dumpster which were going to put next to the pond with the drain door toward the pond.
I'm going to rent a diaphram garbage pump and from a row boat were going to try and suck some of the silt off the bottem and into a 20 yard dumpster, and allow the water to flow back into the pond.
Than I have 2 waterfalls which currently pull water from the top just to pump the waterfalls,andrelocate the pump toward the center of the pond on the bottem, put the pump in bucket with holes on the bottme to keep the mud from getting in them. This will hopefully start pulling the lower colder water through the waterfalls and circulate that water to the top.
Than Im considering a fountain with a summersable pump to elimanate any noise, which will also sit near the bottem to aid in pulling the lower water up and aerating the water as it's dispersed through the fountain.
Alot of work and pretty aggressive, does anyone think this may work? Good, bad, or indifferent opinions are appreciated.