Thanks BM. I buy alot of birds to keep her trained. Personally I don't think warming has anything to do with bird populations. But that's another thread ...

Bruce, some of the RE eat pellets although I've spoiled them & they won't eat them unless they've been soaked first. I've fed the FH's per BC's advise since they were put in & the RE just started comming around to see what all the excitement was about & started trying the GFC. Intrestingly some of the RE's won't even give the food a look, some look but won't eat, some hit it in a flash, & some come running when I approach & meet the food when it hits the water.
The SMB are'nt the least bit intrested.
I could I have a place above a large colvert I could block off & feed train some YP. Even if they do stunt as ewest says they may I mainly want them for forage anyway.
Found 4 more new RE beds today! I watched one court a female in his nest. Not sure if she deposited eggs or not. He was darker & smaller (7"?)than all the others on nests & started fanning the nest sometimes standing on his tail after she left.

Pond Boss Subscriber & Books Owner

If you can read this ... thank a teacher. Since it's in english ... thank our military!
Ric