Originally Posted By: 40 yr old virgin
Two thugs show up today, from towing outfit, threatened me and my wife, then leave and call my cell phone.....low and behold, yes, they left a incriminating message, about watching my wife sunbathe, and that they have taken pictures of her. What they don't know yet is, the entire 'scene' in the front lawn was recorded on my surveillance, audio and all. The police will probably sell video to America's dumbest criminals, and they also heard voice mail. Heads are rolling!!! Getting those surveillance cameras was the smartest thing I think I've ever done, unintentionally speaking.

I hate stories like this. I'm an easy going guy until pushed beyond my sense of humor. Threaten me or my family at your own peril. You probably already have but if it were me I would:

1. Retain a civil attorney and determine what actions should be taken NOW in order to prevail in a damages suit.

2. Determine what agency licenses towing companies in your area. In California towing companies are intensely regulated. Find out what agency that is and write a letter and include copies of surveillance tapes and vocal recordings. Request a license suspension hearing.

3. Follow up with the police to ensure that criminal proceedings occur.

That's where I would start.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)