Well,my friends,life as I know it is over.As some of you remember from an earlier thread,Irecently had furniture and flooring issues with the boss at my house.After a very stressful month of company and flooring guys in and out,my lovly bride has new furniture in the living and formal living room.It sits opon new carpet.As she instructedssuggested,I also put down hardwood flooring in the diningroom,kitchen and laundryroom.Got all the trimwork done and it looks pretty good.WHEW,what a job,glad thats done.But wait,NOW that Im in floor mode,she instructessuggests that I go ahead and put down new flooring in the master bathroom as well(groans very loudly at this point).So,as the dutiful husband that I am,I go back to the garage,get out my tools and back to work.I pull the watercloset(toilet for common folks((bet you guys didnt know I knew words like that,huh?)) )cabinets and sink.Tear out the old flooring and prep the floor and get ready to start reinstalling.WAIT...STOP THE PRESSES...its the PONDBOSS weekend.So I shut down consruction and take off for Dallas,after all whats more importantthan that?
Well,I get back from a great time in Dallas and try to get back into the grind.Im behind at the shop,behind on yardwork,dead branches have fallon all over the place,lets get back to work.
Last night I get home from work and,lo and behold,PONDBOSS is in the mailbox I go to the garage,grab a beer and settle down on the front posch to check out my mag.My wife comes out,sees me and the mag and says ooooooooooo,what a great cover pic...can I see that for a sec?Unsuspectingly,I hand her the mag so she can get a better look.
Then it happens \:o
Then my world ends \:\(
Then the torture begins
She calmly takes a look at the cover for a moment,turns to me and says...YOU tore up MY bathroom and then took off to party with a bunch of(insert explative word here)people you dont even know and left MY house a(insert explative word here)wreck.You have lost your(insert explative word here)PB mag until MY bathroom is finished.You have lost all your(insert explative word here)pond privilages until my(insert explative word here)is finished.And if your not(insert explative word here)quick about it Im locking up your(insert explative word here)beer fridge too.Now get your(insert explative word here)in there and finish MY(insert explative word here)bathroom.
So,life as it was is over ,Im a slave again ,never to enjoy life as we know it ,always to be kept on a ball and chain ....
UNTIL SHE LEAVES FUR WORK \:D \:D

I subscribe
Some days you get the dog,and some days he gets you.Every dog has his day,and sometimes he has two!