Sunil declares:
 Quote:
Way to go Brettski, and welcome to B.I.S.A.!

Finally...I can proudly proclaim, with head held high, that I am now a card-carryin' BISAn. None of that kooky, stupid GSA handshake, decoder ring stuff...right?
-
 Quote:
Are those guys pellet fed? If so, the fish food thing is going to be extra special to watch.

Yes, but I don't have, nor plan on, a feeder. 50 of 'em in a 5 ac pond might be tuff to round up and expect hand-cast pellet results from an absentee landlord....I think.
-
 Quote:
How big do you think they were?

Dski says fish-guy said 4" - 5"
-
Ewest, the consummate PB cheerleader that can find victory within any defeat, adds:
 Quote:
Those SMB will do fine as they humble the YP , FH and GSH. No 250,000 micro- GSF for LNP - it gets full sized adult GSH and advanced stocker SMB.

ssshhhh....you forgot to mention the 1300 fingerling RES that snuck in last spring. I expect Lincoln NE will check in soon to warn of any impending danger.
-

Quote:
A belated congratulations on your fish stocking Bski!

Thanks JHAP...I mean...you are really JHAP, right? No S-A (street jargon for intellectual gluteous) remarks? No 300-word disclaimers that would require John Moschitta to speak in the last 6 seconds of a 30 second Hidden Pond Ranch dressing commercial? Just who are you...and what have you done with Jeff? This might explain the empty pod we found inside the ghillie suit propped up against JHAP's mailbox.