Ok 12 thanks for the kind words. In your defense I was not 100% sure I was going to MS or not. Turns out I did go on May21 in fact got to have lunch with Eric West. He paid even though I wanted to, nicest guy I have ever met. Anyway your cost would have been about $1,300 b/c another 500 miles to Tulsa. Too bad on not getting the bluegill/redear data. We only weigh a few but do try and get lots of lengths on them. It tells me quite a bit. I would suggest you pull a seine if you know how. This might help give you a better picture of the bluegill, other forage and might indicate if you had a crappie spawn.

Did you pay them? I send an invoice along with the report. Probably bad business on my part not getting the money but it has only burned me once. I do this partly because it motivates me (to do the report more timely), but again I think the report is mainly what your paying for. However with your knowledge I think you learned a lot from seeing the fish. I too run behind on reports and just today finished the clients in MS, so it took nearly three weeks. I hope they get it to you but good to hear they were not overselling. Having said I might have rec. feeding if you wanted larger bluegill to catch and other reasons. Did they conduct water quality analysis? Quite a bit or our reports make mention of water quality, liming, fertilizing, weed control, aeration, dam improvements, etc. not just fish mgmt. Good luck and if ever driving that far wet I will let you know. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com