Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am really looking forward to the conference, and will be happy to help out in any way that I can.

Todd - It has been way too long. It will be really good to see you. I always mean to stop and visit on my way between Dallas and Houston. If I remember correctly, your first bass bug caught a much bigger bass than mine on Gibbon's Creek that afternoon!

Ken - Come on by and lets go cast. I just hope my bad habits don't rub off on you in the process!

George and I are planning to have lots of tackle on hand and will be tying flies and talking fishing to anyone who will listen. I started fly fishing in little ponds around the Dallas area when I was 12, and have been a fanatic ever since. Be warned, it does not take much to get me going when it comes to pond fishing!

TFO is also donating a couple of beginner kits and a Certificate for the "Rod of Your Choice" to the auction. George and I are also putting together some pond fly selections which means I need to get tying!