Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
Oh, yeah....right. Ummmmm, I think it was jeffhasapond....

Nope, it wasn't me either. I was supposed to get a role as a funny man side kick but after executing a perfectly designed practal joke that resulted in the director drinking his own pee pee my role got reduced to a ninja whose head was decapitated - man than hurt - I thought we were supposed to get stunt doubles.

I have decided that rather than be an actor I will focus my attention on writing. I'm in the process of writing this movie script that is loosly based on a mafia family.

Here's a brief overview of my new movie:

There is this mafia family that controls the docks, the fish merchants, sales of pond supplies, design of aeration systems and all other black market activities.

The Don of the family asks a hollywood director for a favor, to cast JHAP in an up coming movie that said JHAP would be perfect for. But the director won't comply with the family's wishes and the Don "makes him an offer he can't refuse" but the dumb guy actually refuses. In order to make example of him the Don orders some punishment.

Cut to a scene where the guy is laying in this bed in silk sheets, he slowly wakes up and notices something funny in his bed. He pulls back the sheets and BAM, there is a huge bass head actually in his bed. Bass blood is everwhere. The director guy starts screaming and screaming.

The whole audience will freak out.

My new movie is gonna be called...............

THE COD FATHER

I've also got plans for two sequels.

I will be available for autographs at the upcoming Pond Boss convention. You better get one before I make it big time and forget who all you people are.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)