Ok, Today I ordered 200 lbs of aluminum sulfate and 100 lbs of hydrated lime. I bought a 4 lb bag of aluminum sulfate the other day and I put some in a 5 gallon bucket of water from my pond and it cleared it in a coupe hours. I bought a canoe yesterday and went out this morning and figured out the average depth which is 6'6". The surface is 1.1 acre's. which comes out to 7.2 acre-feet. But I ordered 200 lbs cause one website said 30 lbs per acre-foot. I did about 28 lbs per a-f. I think I have enough hydrated lime to balance the ph if it begins to lower to much. Hopefully this does the trick. I do have vegitation growing around and in the pond around the shore. There is no feeder creek but there was cause I could see it in my depth finder. The pond is 3-3 1/2 years old and I'm not sure what all it was stocked with. The only fish I've caught are bass, bluegill, and channel cats. There are probably 15-20 turtles that I've seen. Kent I'm not sure where Pearl River is but I know its not far. The only place I know are New Orleans, Covington, and the very near towns. In Covington there is a feed store where I'm getting my chemicals. They might sell gypsum. The store is called Spencers. You can give them a call. Thanks for all the help and I'll let you all know the outcome. Either I'll have clearer water or a big fish fry and enough fish to stuff my freezer.