Beautiful houses you guys and great thread! :-)

My wife and I are planning to build a new house very soon. I bought Better Homes Home Designer Suite today. It looks like it can do a lot; but it could sure use some improvement too. At this point, I'm pretty frustrated and not sure I want to spend the time to learn it well enough to get full benefit of it. It'd be nice if you could tell it room sizes and then type of room and what specific appliances and it would let you cycle through different popular layouts and then suggest arrangements. For example, tell room dimensions label as kitchen and it pops up a check list of popular kitchen appliances,and options, you check the ones you want included, and it suggests arrangements which you can change. Same thing with bathroom. Also, you can specify if you want house to be ADA compliant and it ensures correct distances. You build a rectangle, label it as a garage, and it asks how many vehicles and suggests sizing and etc. (which you can adjust) and plugs images of your vehicles in it so you can see how much room is left along with doors in the logical places and etc.. Been messing with it a couple hours. Probably need to take a shower and go to bed. May be ahead to use an architect...

Anyone have experience with ICF construction?

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]