I purchaced a piece of property about a 4 years ago and it has a 3 acer pond on it. The pond has alot of bass in the 8-12 inch range and few Bg. and Red ear. The bg and red ear are all on the large side. It seems to be a case of bass overpopulation so I begin taking out as many of the 8-10 bass as I catch. The largest bass that I have caught was about 6 pounds. The pond is about 16 ft. deep and has a spring that runs into it 12 months out of the year which makes it seem pointless to fertilize because of the amount of water it discharges year round. The pond was stocked back in the 80's and has been out of balance sent the 90's. I was wanting to know what is the best option to get the pond back on the right path to becoming a trophy bass pond. I have four ponds that I have been trying to manage for trophy bass including one 2 acer pond that I stocked Tshad last sping. So far 8.7 pound is the largest that pond produced. I caught and released that fish this past fall. My goal is to produce a bass over 10. Any suggestions that yall may have on getting my 3 acer pond back on track I would be thankful for.