Well Yoke Sac, if there is no chance of compromise or redemption I may as well revel in my evil ways. I have always like evil revelling anyway! To that point only selective human females are allowed to bite my nipples and then only gently. More than enough said.

Anyway, East Texas is a good place for alluding detection in any case. That is how my family got to Texas in the first place. My great-great grandfather was born in Pulaski, TN. During the War Between the States the town was constantly taken and retaken by Union and Confederate forces. My gg-grandfather was about 17 and befriended Union soldiers hung around them, played ball with them, etc. He listened a lot too, and had an older childhood friend that was an officer in the Confederate Army. On occasion his friend came back into town to visit in civilian clothes and collected information from my gg-grandfather and other of his friends. He got caught and was strung up. I forget his name but he was so young even the Yankees felt sorry for him. There is or was a statute of him on the Capitol grounds in TN. My gg-grandfather ran off to MS and stayed with an uncle there until it got too hot, then headed off to the unsettled areas of East Texas and survived until amnesty. Thus me being here.

If he could evade the Union Occupation Army, I guess I can evade the GSA, got lots of big tall trees, no good aerial shots here. Anyway with Jeff their CPA going off to Las Vegas all the time it's going to take a long time for them to collect 358,000 cans of diet coke, yuk!

Back to the point.

What is the highest temp. levels those monster meanie greenie munching eaters tolerate? I wish I could get a couple.

Even in the hottest days of summer when the temp. hovers around 100%F for weeks I swim through real cool spots I guess where spring/well water is seeping in (unfortunetly not artesian). Think they could survive, if not thrive in the summer in the cool spots, and hopefully not reproduce. Kind of like mean trout to play with in the winter?

Last edited by Bill Webb; 11/02/07 08:36 PM.

I wish I had the tenacity of GSF!