I'm throwing this out there for anyone interested. I hope it doesn't violate any forum rules for promoting something because I have no interest in this myself - just thought others might. I purchased some remote water temperature monitors from this company and have begun receiving emails about some of the things they do which I can imagine could be interesting to many of you (probably too much science and math for me whistle ). Below is an invite that I was sent to join a webinar. I imagine you get yourself an invite to attend by sending an email to them. You can see that it applies to monitoring BOW's that are not not neccesarily ponds, but much of the info could apply to us.

Using Water Quality Loggers to Manage Native Fish Habitats
Wed, Mar 21, 2018 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM CDT

The waters around Cape Cod are being impacted by development, agriculture, and climate change, posing serious risks to native fish and natural ecosystems. In this 45-minute webinar, Onset's Paul Gannett will look at sites around Cape Cod where water quality data loggers are being used to assess and manage critical fish habitats.

Using these sites as examples, Paul will provide insights into the following:
*How data loggers can be used to better understand stream conditions and fish survival
*Management practices that can help to improve fish habitats
*Data loggers that are available for monitoring water quality
*Data logger deployment tips

Paul Gannett
Product Marketing Manager

Paul has spent most of his 36-year career working to advance data logging and data acquisition solutions, including 21 years with Onset shepherding the environmental monitoring product lines.

Contact Us

Onset Computer Corporation
470 MacArthur Blvd.
Bourne, MA 02532
Call Us: 1-800-LOGGERS
Or: 1-508-759-9500
Email: sales@onsetcomp.com

J Waters
Dam'd Waters Farm
2/3 ac dam'd stream pond
BG, HBG, RES, LMB, YP