So first off I dont know where to put this so this is my best guess

second if anybody read my thread on cheap and effective pond management this has to do with the 8 acre pond

I have been ice fishing in this pond that was an old gravel pit i have been punching lots of holes and using a vexlar to map out the depth i am really surprised to find that its the deepest around the shore ( 10 feet 8-9 feet deep) while 30 yards out is only 5 feet deep on a big flat. like anybody i like eating fish but i dont want to hurt the population so any fish over 12 inches goes back as I can catch lots of this size come April but I also like to catch big fish I know there are some giant perch in there (the rare 16 inch mark has been caught multiply time in the last few years) my question where is the best spot to be where I can catch the 9+ to as big as they get. the deepest part is supposed to be 20 but there has been water in their for a long time ( more than 16 years) so I am sure sediment has filled it in how much i dont know I have mapped out probly 3rd of the lake thanks for any help