Several immediate thoughts.
First, have you contacted your supplier? If not, give them a call and discuss your situation.
Second, the fungus isn't the problem, it's a consequence of the problem. You have to identify the "problem" in order to figure it out.
That leads to this...if those bass came from a region very far from you, then a rapid drop in temperature is the "problem". Let's say your fish came from Georgia, the south part of the state, stocked in West Virginia. Odds are high that those bass have some Florida genetics. If so, they can't stand rapid drops in temperature. If you got the fish locally, I'd ask if you've been aerating all winter. If so, that caused a temperature drop that caused the problem.
Third, if handling scaled fish in cold water, and their slime is compromised, they are subject to a bacterial infection. Warm water fish can't heal quickly in cold water and that give the different types of bacteria a chance to gain traction and spread. As it spreads, tissue dies. The fungus attacks sick tissue.
Fourth, you could have another stressor that you don't realize. It could be water chemistry. It could be a combination of fish handling, cold water, rapid temperature drops, over-crowded fish where bacteria can rapidly spread...and some things we don't know about.
Bottom line is this: There's a stressor that led to a bacterial infection that led to the fungus.
The solution? Warm water. If you have a well, turn it on. When the fish begin to feed, you can add an antibiotic to the feed to fight the bacterial infection.
While the salt is a good idea, it's only treating one symptom, trying to put off the onset of fungus.
Time isn't on your side.
I think you start with your supplier and see what kind of thoughts they have...as I'm sure they've dealt with it before.
Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...