I own 12 acre and 24 acre flood control lakes in Fannin county that turned over after the August floods and killed all my bass that I had been managing for 8 years with Lusk's associate, Chad Fikes. Chad and I confirmed complete kills of all bass in my 12 acre lake and 90% mortality in my 24 acre lake by shock boat. We have already begun aggressively restocking with 160 1-2 lb. Florida and 300 10-12 inch Tiger F1 bass along with 10,000 3-6 inch CNBG, but it is going to take a couple of years before the lakes are back. In the meantime, trophy bass fishing is my passion and I want to lease a trophy lake of at least 10 acres within 90 miles of Plano for a year, probably two. I leased Staway Ranch which is now Eagles Nest outside of Athens for 12 years before buying my property and Chad and others will vouch that I am a 100% respectful fisherman who will follow rules to the letter. Email me at clement@clementfirm.com or 972/977-8910. I am aware of Private Waters Fishing, but want to find out if there is an exclusive opportunity elsewhere.