Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
Shotgun01, Dan H, Stipker, LunkerHunt23, Jeanjules
18,451 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,902
Posts557,113
Members18,452
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,417
ewest 21,475
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,112
Who's Online Now
9 members (anthropic, Boondoggle, Fishingadventure, phinfan, jpsdad, Brett B, catscratch, jbird5986, Freg), 644 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
Originally Posted By: kenc
TJ, I will be good to go as soon as my new bride arrives. She is a little(45 years) younger then I but my sex drive is the same as it was when I was 18. She is a combination Jew,Catholic,Christian that has the biggest mammary glands that I have seen in person or on print. She does have some(back?) health problems that we are trying to cure up before she and her family comes over here. Health care costs are prohibitive in her(not about to tell you losers what country as y'all would give her your welfare check to see aforementioned glands) country. A few more Western Union transactions and she should be here. Heck!Yes, we will see all of you at the next Pond Boss shindig. Where is my prostate??

kenc, Do you think you could hook me up with her sister? I am sure she has one, or maybe her friend ? smile

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 10/08/15 05:33 AM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy
S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
I've given it a lot of thought, and I believe I've come up with a plan to further optimize the monetary windfall that has dropped into our collective laps. For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

For a mere pittance I will enroll you in the program. The only additional work required on your part involves signing up an additional 5, forward thinking friends or colleagues. But wait it gets better! For each prospect you sign up, you get a commission! And it doesn't stop there, as each additional prospect that your five friends sign up also gets you a commission, as do their five prospects, etc....there's literally no end to the profit potential! I will of course retain a small gratuity from each prospect for my efforts, and to help defray operating costs.

Act now!

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.
Y
Lunker
Lunker
Y
Originally Posted By: sprkplug
For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame!

It always sounds better in principle than it works in practice.

S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
That right there is some strong motivation to get in on the program early. Better strike while the iron is hot and the genetic curiosities minimal, Yolk. I shall expect your application fee, promptly

Lunker
Lunker
For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

I already have RES. laugh

S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
I won't hold that against you, bloody fingers. We've all suffered through questionable decisions. grin

B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
Sparky. I'd gladly jump on our investment invitation but I've got all my money invested in Georgia Giants.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.
Lunker
Lunker
I won't hold that against you, bloody fingers. We've all suffered through questionable decisions. grin

Speaking of my questionable decisions last night. grin

Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
TJ, sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to have to bail out on the sweet deal in Cambodia for 2015.

I've got a narrow window to divert funds to invest in a fully digital remastered, commemorative CD of Julio Iglesia's mostly unknown basement tapes with Jimi Hendrix on guitar, cut at Muscle Shoals Studios in '76/'77 (and possibly 2003, from VH-1 Studios).

While the tapes have never been authenticated, nor actually found, the guy who's heading this venture up seems to be a fine, upstanding, Vietnamese chap. While he was only born in 1988, his uncle's third grandaughter's, step-father's mid-wife purports to have had an eighth cousin who had a mobile Vietnamese/Swedish cook-van that operated in Alabama circa 1980.

As the story goes, Alabama was going through a culinary renaissance, or more of a revolt, against the very popular 'soul food.' Apparently, Julio, and Jimi I suppose, got caught in the middle of a food war. As we all know, the times that have the most civil strife consistently produce the best music.

Phuc assures me that we can turn over about 6 million units before Christmas '15. Now, you guys know me, so I of course, asked: "Have the tapes even been located?"

Phuc assures me that we're good to go, so with a per CD sale price of $31.99, I'll be sitting pretty to go strong into Uganda for 2016!!!

K
K
Tracy,she does have sisters but unlike her,they have been polluted by mankind.Maybe we can come visit you in the future. Hopefully, your roads are smooth or she could end up with battering around her eyes. Jogging is also a no-no. Sincerely, The lucky man in the world!

Two ponds, 13 and 15 acres on the Mattaponi River.
Dangit TJ I just read this thread. I just put all disposable cash on the Georgia Giants to win the pennant!

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!
J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
I really like Sunil's gig, much better than TJ's, but I'll stick with Bella and the Diamonds.

Last edited by JKB; 10/09/15 06:43 AM.
R
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
R
Originally Posted By: CMM
Well, I don't have any exposed pvc, what in the world could go wrong. Hee hee.

Cmm

None exposed, yet! I am packin, and can shoot those white rats underground in their burrows too...Did you know their blood squirting out looks just like a busted water line? It's uncanny!

F
F
I've given it a lot of thought, and I believe I've come up with a plan to further optimize the monetary windfall that has dropped into our collective laps. For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

For a mere pittance I will enroll you in the program. The only additional work required on your part involves signing up an additional 5, forward thinking friends or colleagues. But wait it gets better! For each prospect you sign up, you get a commission! And it doesn't stop there, as each additional prospect that your five friends sign up also gets you a commission, as do their five prospects, etc....there's literally no end to the profit potential! I will of course retain a small gratuity from each prospect for my efforts, and to help defray operating costs.

Act now!

Beat you to it! There going to come to market January 1 2017. HEHE.

Water is the basis of all life, by design!
F
F
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Gui Anvanith a board directors working with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia. Enclose view the attached file for a business transaction which I want you and me to invest together.
Please response to me immediately for the more details.

Yours sincerely

Mr.Gui Anvanith
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh

TJ you can't leave us hanging, we want to see the file!

Big business in well groomed appendagies?

Water is the basis of all life, by design!
E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
I just wish I had invested a couple bucks with the woman who won 300 mil in the lottery !!!

Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
I wish I had invested in Microsoft when they were penny stocks!

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
I wish I had invested in Microsoft when they were penny stocks!

IBM approached Digital to do the OS they wanted, but the fatheads at Digital went fishing and didn't want to be bothered.

In walks a young man with a plan of his own, that IBM contracted. He developed an OS for IBM, but parallel developed a better one for himself with IBM's money. He gave them the junk and we are all now under his spell.

B
B
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Rule # 1. Never even pick up the phone when it says "unknown number."

Rule # 2. If it's a female telemarketer ask her what she's wearing as you're naked. Guarantee you the next thing you will hear is a click.

Rule # 3. If a telemarketer wants to sell you siding tell him that would look ugly on you log home. (True in my case).

Rule # 4. If Jehovah Witnesses comes to your door ask them if they would be willing to convert to your religion.

Rule # 5. If someone is asking for a donation ask them if they will donate to you a lesser amount. Tell them they'd still come out ahead.

You know Cecil I have found that a hybrid of rules 2 and 4 is a very effective way to deal with people wanting to "sell" you their religion, just make sure it is not cold out.

Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ben,

With my luck I'd accidentally get locked out of the house!

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.

Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Originally Posted By: ewest
I just wish I had invested a couple bucks with the woman who won 300 mil in the lottery !!!

A guy told me that he called in sick for work one day. That was the day he also did not get in on the lottery pool because he wasn't there. Anyway they hit it big and each employee walked away with $40,000. He was REALLY sick after that!

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
I just got a quick cash deal. The government of Nigeria feels bad that I got ripped off in another deal and has set aside $200,000.00 for me in compensation. I just need to contact Western Union for the funds transfer. The email address in the header is from:

Jefferson County Board of Developmental Disabilities
256 John Scott Highway
Steubenville Oh, 43952

Maybe I should just forward it to them so they are aware. A friend of mine got hacked and it took some time to get it fixed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
cro, HC1968
Recent Posts
Relative weight charts in Excel ? Calculations?
by jpsdad - 03/28/24 09:45 PM
pond experience needed
by jbird5986 - 03/28/24 09:39 PM
Alum vs Bentonite/Lathanum for Phosphorus Removal?
by FishinRod - 03/28/24 08:28 PM
New pond middle TN: establishing food chain?
by Bill Cody - 03/28/24 07:57 PM
Happy Birthday Bob Lusk!!
by FireIsHot - 03/28/24 07:33 PM
Working on a .5acre disaster, I mean pond.
by PRCS - 03/28/24 06:39 PM
Fungus infection on fish
by nvcdl - 03/28/24 06:07 PM
Can anyone ID these minnows?
by Dylanfrely - 03/28/24 05:43 PM
1 year after stocking question
by esshup - 03/28/24 04:48 PM
Yellow Perch Spawn 2024
by H20fwler - 03/28/24 04:29 PM
New 2 acre pond stocking plan
by LANGSTER - 03/28/24 03:49 PM
Paper-shell crayfish and Japanese snails