Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
Amhano8r, shores41, MidwestCass, Bucyrus22B, Steve Clubb
18,485 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,947
Posts557,807
Members18,485
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,512
ewest 21,490
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,141
Who's Online Now
11 members (Amhano8r, BCR Pond, Steve Clubb, Terry Battisti, Donatello, GunBoss, Justin W, Fishingadventure, FishinRod, Sunil, shores41), 1,266 guests, and 231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
F
Darn!!! How do I post a fish pictures? It looks like I need my own web page. Is that true?

Got this great picture to share with everyone if only I could.

F
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
F
I used to have one of those free homepages. But that internet company went under and I've not been motivated enough to start another.

If anyone (Bob, Cecil) would like to post a picture of a 10+ lb largemouth caught in Mickey Bee's lake near Natchez Ms. I'll e-mail it.

Mark,

Have you thought about a more lengthy list of pictures on the Pond Boss site?

Gordon

F
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
F
Looks like I'm talking to myself! I guess I should ask the wife if I'm a blowhard.

Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
I have a website but don't know how to add pics to this site either. If you figure it out let me know. Maybe someone else will tell us.

Be patient maybe the weather's nice and everyone is out fishing.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.

L
L
I believe that you have to attach the photo to an e-mail message and send it to Pond Boss

Photo Page

Larry

D
Lunker
Lunker
D
Are you guys asking how to post a picture in the Pond Boss section with the other pictures or how to post one in your post on this message board like John Monroe did under another topic? John was kind enough to e-mail me instructions on posting within a message post here and if that is what you're looking for I will ask him for permission to forward his instructions to you as I still have them in my inbox.
Dan

Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

Dan
J
J
Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner but I couldn't find this area. PictureStage .com

I will be glad to help you post pictures on the web. I'm no great whiz at this so if you need more information just let me know. I use a free host that you uplink (send) your pictures to from your files of pictures you have in your computer. PictureStage.com

Just click on the blue link and it will take you to it. You sign up with them and then you can start picture albums of different kinds. Like Family, Boats, Ponds or what ever you want. It will take a little playing around with it to get use to. But once you have your pictures in an album and you want to put it on a bulletin board, CLICK on the picture to enlarge it. Then to the left of the picture you will see several things you can do. At the bottom you will see LINK TO AN AUCTION--CLICK on that and the http code for your picture will come up in a box. Then you will see HIGH LIGHT THE TEXT--click on that and the text box will turn blue. Another way to highlight anything is to hold down your left mouse button and drag it across anything you want to highlight and it will turn BLUE. Next is my own way of capturing a blue highlighted area. I think it is called Copy & Paste. It is one of the most useful things you can use on your computer. This is what I do while the area is highlighted blue. ( press the computers keys together--Ctri+C and this will capture the blue highlighted area. Now, in this case go to Pond Boss bulletin board, Click on post reply. You will then see below the bottom of you reply screen several buttons to click on. Click on the one that says IMAGE. A screen will come up that starts with http. Delete this, because your picture address will already have a http and two will not let the picture work. Now make sure you mouse marker is flashing where you deleted the http (now press the two keys at the same time --Ctri+V and you picture address will appear on your reply screen. Just ignore it and write in your message as you usually do. Then hit Post Message and everything should appear including your picture. This isn't as bad as it may sound and just takes some getting use to.
John

F
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
F
Mr. Monroe,

That was so entirely easy. I am really fired up about this. Anybody can do it. Just follow Mr. Monroe's instructions and the Pond Boss site can really picture up.

I don't have a digital camera. I do have a scanner that I use to. JPEG regular pictures. There are a great many options here guys. With a small investment of a scanner, everybody can add a picture to his or her story. This is great entertainment.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
Froggy Joe
Recent Posts
Major Fail
by Donatello - 04/19/24 01:48 PM
Muddy pond
by shores41 - 04/19/24 01:37 PM
'Nother New Guy
by teehjaeh57 - 04/19/24 01:36 PM
Protecting Minnows
by esshup - 04/19/24 09:46 AM