Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
MidwestCass, Bucyrus22B, Steve Clubb, macman59, jm96
18,483 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,944
Posts557,788
Members18,483
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,508
ewest 21,490
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,141
Who's Online Now
3 members (Boondoggle, catscratch, Steve Clubb), 1,032 guests, and 206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
F
Fatih Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Water bidet is a great idea but it won't take up as much water as i need. Squeeze bottle could work because i can buy more than one.

Keith, haha. Thanks.

F
Fatih Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Getting packed for 5 weeks is a challenge but getting packed for 5 weeks for 2 people is a whole other thing.

Originally Posted By: fish n chips
LL, what about one of those car top carriers/boxes I see being used. Will they let you do that? Don't know anything about them, just a thought....

The shows we travel to, I see guys put pvc pipe tied to the roof tops to store long stuff in. Caps on ends. Might be a second alternative if room gets critical.

I'm thinking I can fit it all in, and somewhat organized but actually doing it is another story!

And Fatih said he was okay with riding on top of the SUV as long as it was in a comfy chair smile .

I'm starting to get visions!

OR:

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES
J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Originally Posted By: fish n chips
If you are planning to heat/cook anything, I also recommend some type of small mimi stove that Scott mentioned. We use one all the time.

A guy at work has a mini microwave in his service van. Cute little gizmo and he runs it from an inverter off the battery. It's not that big, but will fit a nice sized bowl of soup or stew for a nice hot lunch.

G
G
Originally Posted By: Fatih

Guys i am sorry if it is inappropriate to ask but this is a pure men community smile . We use water to clean our arse laugh . Using coke bottles isn't really practical. Any suggestions for this purpose?
For years, dirty underwear (aka, skid marks) have been all the rage here in the US. Fortunately, as of late, the use of moistened baby wipes is gaining in popularity. Perhaps someday, we as a nation will become more advanced in terms of personal hygiene, and adopt the advanced, yet simple technology known as the bidet.

Although as Americans, I doubt that we could keep it that simple. I'm sure that we would have to go bigger and better. It would probably involve more pressure, higher volume, and the necessity to wear a seat belt. Something along the lines of a complete colonic irrigation.

Of course, we would have to change the name, because after all, "bidet" is a little "Frenchie" sounding. The name, "Freedom Flush" comes to mind. laugh

Doctor Oz, says that 'real' men use baby wipes after pooping. lol

This road trip sounds like a blast, guys. I'm stoked to follow the progress. Happy trails! smile

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Originally Posted By: gully washer
Originally Posted By: Fatih

Guys i am sorry if it is inappropriate to ask but this is a pure men community smile . We use water to clean our arse laugh . Using coke bottles isn't really practical. Any suggestions for this purpose?
For years, dirty underwear (aka, skid marks) have been all the rage here in the US. Fortunately, as of late, the use of moistened baby wipes is gaining in popularity. Perhaps someday, we as a nation will become more advanced in terms of personal hygiene, and adopt the advanced, yet simple technology known as the bidet.

I had my sister go pick up some cloths for me one day because I was out of town and she was heading this way. The surprising and most unexpected comment was that my skivvies had no skid marks laugh How do you do that was asked? I don't know, just don't poop your pants I guess.

Originally Posted By: gully washer
The name, "Freedom Flush" comes to mind. laugh
I love it! haha

This road trip sounds like a blast, guys. I'm stoked to follow the progress. Happy trails! smile
Thank you gully washer! I hope to have a new thread started by tomorrow since Fatih arrives in the US on Monday, which will offer daily updates as to where we're at, what we've done and fish we've caught ! smile

(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Now guy's, the boat has facilities, but seriously doubt the backwash option is installed.

On the first boat, we had a pee jug that if you used it, you hang over the side of the boat to rinse it out. Wait till you hit shore to do any back washing stuff.

This subject has turned a tad...

S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
In the beginning, I checked in on this thread from time to time simply to see how the plan was progressing. Now it's more of a train wreck carnage, OMG, can't-turn-away morbid curiosity kind of thing.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.
Originally Posted By: sprkplug
In the beginning, I checked in on this thread from time to time simply to see how the plan was progressing. Now it's more of a train wreck carnage, OMG, can't-turn-away morbid curiosity kind of thing.

I agree! I think it's time for a second thread title change...mods? wink

We'll be starting a new thread in the morning, guys!

Last edited by Lovnlivin; 05/29/15 11:40 PM.

F
Fatih Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: sprkplug

What do you mean spark?

Fatih,

It's all good. I think Sparkie is saying reading this thread is like reading a great novel; you can't wait to turn the page to see what will happen next! smile

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!
F
Fatih Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Bill , i didn't mean spark was saying anything negative. I just read it 20 times and couldn't understand because of my horrible English, hehe.

Last edited by Fatih; 05/30/15 04:21 PM.
S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
No negativity intended. Merely a bemused take on a post that started with a guy wanting to go fishing, and worked its way up to the various methodologies employed to clean one's backside. I'm both curious and somewhat apprehensive about where it will go from here. laugh

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.
R
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
R
This will be a great trip, Fatih! For you, many of us participating, and all who follow along reading about your adventure here!

R
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
R
Heck, with the timing and some of my common routes, I could accidentally meet Fatih, and or Keith in multiple places...lol

F
Fatih Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I knew no negativity was intended Spark. No worries.

And i am glad this subject has drawn so much attention and curiosity. I didn't mean it to be this way. Hoping that everything goes well and we get more than a couple of pan fish and some disappointment.

Originally Posted By: Rainman
Heck, with the timing and some of my common routes, I could accidentally meet Fatih, and or Keith in multiple places...lol

Rainman, as you follow our route, please feel free to call if you're in any area we're in! We'd love to meet up if we could!

Keith

PS - I was unable to send you a PM so if you can send me one, PM me your number so we can call as we're nearing St. Louis. Or if that's all the farther I can make it from Lincoln on the 5th, maybe we can hook up then too, before I head on to Nashville on the 6th.

Last edited by Lovnlivin; 06/01/15 05:50 AM.

B
B
KEITH -

Consider editing your post and removing your tele number ASAP.

You probably don't want that for everyone to call, fax, etc.

B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
Basslover, good advice but too late. I spent the afternoon driving around Ft Wayne and Indianapolis and there are now quite a few messages in the mens stalls that say "for a good time call Keith at above mentioned #". Also mentioned that in the near future he may have a well tanned assistant. Have a nice road trip guys, just watch each others back.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.
F
Fatih Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Rainman, can't wait to meet you smile .

Bob, haha. That was hilarous smile .

Originally Posted By: basslover
KEITH - Consider editing your post and removing your tele number ASAP.

You probably don't want that for everyone to call, fax, etc.

Originally Posted By: Bob-O
Basslover, good advice but too late. I spent the afternoon driving around Ft Wayne and Indianapolis and there are now quite a few messages in the mens stalls that say "for a good time call Keith at above mentioned #". Also mentioned that in the near future he may have a well tanned assistant. Have a nice road trip guys, just watch each others back.

So far I've received only 3 voice mail messages (although I've since removed my number from the post to Rainman):

One from a guy named "Raymond" rambling on about autism.

One from a janitor who's pissed because the message won't wipe off the wall and wants to hold me responsible for repainting it.

And one asking if my "well tanned assistant" was cute whistle

grin

B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
OK, it's 12:38 pm and I see both LL and Faith are lookin in. How about an update?

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
I sent him a text earlier today and either his phone isn't working over here, or he's really, really busy!

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
Froggy Joe
Recent Posts
What’s the easiest way to get rid of leaves
by Bill Cody - 04/18/24 08:53 PM
How many channel cats in 1/5 acre pond?
by Dave Davidson1 - 04/18/24 08:41 PM
1/4 HP pond aerator pump
by esshup - 04/18/24 06:58 PM
Hi there quick question on going forward