No rain in NW Oklahoma yet and my pond is getting low,real low! Max depth now 5 foot,down from 17 ft. Have some green stuff in the water now thats making it cloudy,its not water meal, already had that but its more or less contained itself in one area and the windy weather blew it on the shore! Put in aerator about 4 weeks back but it has not done anything with the green stuff in the water and its getting worse. Hope to get a water line in the next few days put in to help but untill its going i think i better do something else cause the wind isn't supposed to blow much this week and have seen a few dead fish these past two days! 100 degree temps in the forecast also! I have a trash pump that i could put in that will pump about 6000-8000 gal. an hour to help aerate the water,should i put a fire nozzle on and spray it in the air or will it work to just shoot the water up in the air and let it hit the surface? Also, when we get the well running, its gonna be a submersible, how would the best way be to put the water in,spray or what? We had an idea of an irrigation pump but that didn't pan out! Thanks Bill