Last fall I stocked 50 hybrid bg in our 1/8 pond, max depth of 11 ft at high water, with the idea of not over populating the pond. After reading countless articles on here I'm second guessing that and thinking on adding regular bg as I also stocked 25 lmb, 25 bc, 25 yp, 10 cc, and 5lbs of fhm. I'm worried the hybrids will disappear once the bass get big enough. All the fish were the same size 2-4 inches when stocked except the cc were around 6 inches. I have only seen the fhm since stocking other than 2 dead cc this spring I'm hoping all or most survived but have yet to catch anything hopefully because they are on the small side yet or water temps are to cold yet. So would there be a downside to bucket stocking 25 or so regular bg of a larger age class 4-6"? Bg and Bc will be what we primarily fish for with the others being bonus fish unless the perch really take off, I love catching jumbo yellow perch especially through the ice! Also if I stick some larger bg will they spawn more than once a year in wisconsin. Thanks for any input