I think Greg (Grimes) posted some questions on repairing a smith root generator several years ago which we never did and we don’t ever plan using this particular equipment in the future. So if anyone is interested, we have a Smith-Root 2.5 GPP pulse box and generator. The pulse box has not been used in eight or nine years but it was working the last time it was used. Think it was originally purchased in 2000 and the only thing missing are the protective caps for the output control and output power receptacles. The generator is a different story. Generator was sent to Auburn 8-9 years ago for repair and they took it apart to see what was broken. Long story short, we decided to not fix it and they sent it back without putting it all back together.

If anyone is interested send me a pm and I can send over more details. Again, the pulse box was working last time used and the generator can either be used for parts or if you know a good generator guy, it could be rebuilt. Also, we have three YSI DO200 meters that are 4-6 years old. Units will turn on but they need a tune-up and new cable/probes.

You can't judge a fish by looking at the pond--Bo Diddley