Hello,
I'm new to the site. I have a pond that my husband and I have had numerous issues with since we moved in a few years ago and it has been a money pit. In any case, today, I went out to feed the fish and my two catfish(albino) were dead. One was clearly dead at first and then the other one seemed as though it was trying to swim occasionally and was going to the surface,mouth open, and then an hour later it was at the bottom of the pond upside down. When I saw it at the surface, it looked a bit orange, but I don't remember it ever looking like that. Can anyone give a possible explanation and solution? I'm thinking it may be an oxygen thing. I had goldfish and 3 skeleton koi in with them. Oh, and we only got the cats just about 2 years ago. A few days ago, we lost a black fish (not sure what kind, but had big, wavy fins), and a few smaller goldfish. My pond is huge and very deep at the deep end, so it's not likely that it's not big enough. We also have a large filter and an oxygen "thing" in the pond. Sorry, I'm not sure of the technical terms. Thanks for your help.