Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
macman59, jm96, flowindustrial, ksueotto58, John Folchetti
18,480 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,942
Posts557,764
Members18,481
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,502
ewest 21,490
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,139
Who's Online Now
6 members (Fishingadventure, Snipe, simon, Steve Clubb, Boondoggle, esshup), 756 guests, and 181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
JKB #372545 04/15/14 10:27 PM
M
Lunker
Lunker
M
Did you hear that Obama had to go to the proctologist?

Yea...he couldn't stop Putin.

Lunker
Lunker
What did one strawberry say to the other strawberry...........
...If you weren't so sweet we wouldn't be in this jam.

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Lunker
Lunker
Why can't you trust atom's.............
......because they make up everything!

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Hall of Fame
Lunker
OP Offline
Hall of Fame
Lunker
A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered.
"On a trip to the Big Horn Mountains out in Wyoming, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground." I yelled, "Now, back off or I'll kick the crap out of all of you!"

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

"Couple of minutes ago."

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 04/16/14 01:13 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.

M
Lunker
Lunker
M
Two peanuts were walking down the street.

One was a salted.

E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
Keep them coming - I can actually use some of these in my next speech.

R
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
R
Driver definitions....

Moron...Anyone driving 10mph slower than you.

Maniac...Anyone driving 10mph faster than you.

Jackass...Anyone in your lane, driving just slightly under the same speed as you.

D
D
So this husband every morning would wake his wife up with the most un godly explosive FART. This has been going on for years and one morning the wife says. You know.... one of these days your going to blow your innards out your butt. The husband just laughed it off and kept it up.

The wife decides I will fix you. One morning that she had been thawing out a chicken to cook for supper she had an idea. She thought I am going to show him. She took the giblets from the chicken and warmed them up. Sneaked into the bed room and slipped them down the back of his shorts.

Shortly after she had completed the job the husband lets out his morning fart. AHHH What the!! then complete silents. Silents for way to long and just as the wife was about to go check on her husband he came walking funny into the kitchen. The wife with a smirk on her face... was just about to ask "what happened?" when the husband says.

" Honey I thought it happened.... I thought I farted my guts out but by the grace of god, my two fingers and that jar of Vaseline in the bathroom I got everything back in! "

[Linked Image from corvettejunkie.com]
http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4

7/8th of an acre, Perch only pond, Ontario, Canada.
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
So this guy runs into this cafe looking all around like he is scared or something is wrong.

He says to the guy behind the counter man hurry give me some coffee before the trouble starts! So the guy poors him a cup of coffee and he is drinking it down and looking all over the place real nervous like. He slaps that cup down and says man give me some more coffee before the trouble starts! So the guy poors him some more coffee looking confused and the guy drinks it down looking even more upset and on edge! He says one more time please give me some more coffee before all the trouble starts! The guy poors him the coffee and while he is drinking it the guy behind the counter asks him what's the trouble your talking about?? The guy slams the coffee down on the counter and looks around and says I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!!! And runs out the door!!! smile smile smile

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!
RC51 #372783 04/17/14 11:51 AM
M
Lunker
Lunker
M
A robber enters a bank, immediately tells everyone to lie down and look at the floor, saying that if no one looks at him, then no one gets hurt. He proceeds to collect all the tellers' cash. On his way out the door, a guy looks up at him and is instantly shot. A second guy does the same, with the same result. An old guy is lying in the floor, still facing the floor, laughing loudly. The robber asked him "what's so funny?"

He said "Nothing really...but I think you ought to know that my wife got a good look at you!"

R
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
R
A blonde Police officer pulls over a blonde speeder. The officer asks the driver for her license, The driver searches her purse frantically trying to comply and eventually asks the officer what it looks like. The officer explains it is about the size of a credit card and has her picture on it. The driver says, "Oh! That is attached on the side of my purse, silly me!" The blonde officer looks at the small mirror on the driver's purse and says, "OH! I'm sorry! You can go on your way...I didn't realize you were also a Police officer!"

Top Ten Truthful Caddies
By their very nature, Insurance Agents and Brokers are Golfers….
Here’s some that should tickle the Nine Iron:

Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
Caddy: "Think you can keep your head down that long?"

Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved most of the earth."

Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."

Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
Caddy: "Eventually."

Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."

Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It's too much of a
distraction."
Caddy: "It's not a watch - it's a compass."

Golfer: "How do you like my game?"
Caddy: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf."

Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?
Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."

Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
Caddy: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago."

and the #1 best caddy comment:

Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES
M
Lunker
Lunker
M

$5.37!

That's what the kid behind the counter at Taco Bell said to me.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out some lint and two dimes and something that used to be a Jolly Rancher.
Having already handed the kid a five-spot, I started to head back out to the truck to grab some change when the kid with the Elmo hairdo said the hardest thing anyone has ever said to me. He said, "It's OK. I'll just give you the senior citizen discount."

I turned to see who he was talking to and then heard the sound of change hitting the counter in front of me.
"Only $4.68" he said cheerfully.

I stood there stupefied. I am 56, not even 60 yet? A mere child! Senior citizen?

I took my burrito and walked out to the truck wondering what was wrong with Elmo. Was he blind? As I sat in the truck, my blood began to boil. Old? Me?

I'll show him, I thought. I opened the door and headed back inside. I strode to the counter, and there he was waiting with a smile.

Before I could say a word, he held up something and jingled it in front of me, like I could be that easily distracted! What am I now? A toddler?

"Dude! Can't get too far without your car keys, eh?" I stared with utter disdain at the keys. I began to rationalize in my mind!

"Leaving keys behind hardly makes a man elderly! It could happen to anyone!"

I turned and headed back to the truck. I slipped the key into the ignition, but it wouldn't turn. What now? I checked my keys and tried another. Still nothing.

That's when I noticed the purple beads hanging from my rear view mirror. I had no purple beads hanging from my rear view mirror.

Then, a few other objects came into focus:
The car seat in the back seat.
Happy Meal toys spread all over the floorboard.
A partially eaten dough nut on the dashboard.

Faster than you can say ginkgo biloba, I flew out of the alien vehicle.

Moments later I was speeding out of the parking lot, relieved to finally be leaving this nightmarish stop in my life.
That is when Ifelt it, deep in the bowels of my stomach: hunger! My stomach growled and churned, and I reached to grab my burrito, only it was nowhere to be found.

I swung the truck around, gathered my courage, and strode back into the restaurant one final time. There Elmo stood, draped in youth and black nail polish. All I could think was, "What is the world coming to?"

All I could say was, "Did I leave my food and drink in here"?
At this point I was ready to ask a Boy Scout to help me back to my vehicle, and then go straight home and apply for Social Security benefits.

Elmo had no clue. I walked back out to the truck,and suddenly a young lad came up and tugged on my jeans to get my attention. He was holding up a drink and a bag. His mother explained, "I think you left this in my truck by mistake."
I took the food and drink from the little boy and sheepishly apologized.

She offered these kind words: "It's OK. My grandfather does stuff like this all the time."

All of this is to explain how I got a ticket doing 85 in a 40 mph zone. Yessss, I was racing some punk kid in a Toyota Prius. And no, I told the officer, I'm not too old to be driving this fast.

As I walked in the front door, my wife met me halfway down the hall. I handed her a bag of cold food and a $300 speeding ticket. I promptly sat in my rocking chair and covered up my legs with a blankey.

The good news was that I had successfully found my way home.

H
Lunker
Lunker
H
Mobilus, hilarious (sp)!!! Now put your teeth back in and get ready for a cold burrito (It just DEPENDS). JK buddy, great post!

Mobilus #372902 04/18/14 05:34 AM
D
Lunker
Lunker
D
Mark, that story hits too close to home.

I'm retired but robbed the cradle when I remarried 20 something years ago. In other words, my dearly beloved child bride is too young to retire. So, when she heads out the door in the morning, she makes me a list of "honey do's". I resent that. I don't need a list. However, she never puts the list where I can find it. That's just rude and I think she is messing with my perfectly sound mind.

Another thing. Why does the automobile industry make so many pickups the same color? Why do they all seem to park in the same parking lot that I use? Why do they build more than one parking lot? I think it is a commie plot.

You know that people need to wear their glasses when waitresses start calling you sweetie.

What's wrong with cameras these days? Pics of me look nothing like the guy I see in the mirror.

Occasionally the class of 1960 gets together for a High School reunion or lunches. Those old people really need to wear their glasses because so many don't recognize me.

There's more but I'll have to get back when I remember what they are.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 04/18/14 05:35 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
M
Lunker
Lunker
M
Good ones, Dave!

My wife is constantly saying that my hearing is diminishing. She says that she ought to know, and that I ought to trust her in this...after all, she is an interpreter for the Deaf and sees these things all the time.

My audiology test that I take for work each year shows that my hearing is just fine.

I think what this proves is that while my dear wife is a wonderful sign language interpreter, she's no psychologist.

I used to sit in amazement at old couples that seemed to not even hear their spouses at times, yet at other times were keenly aware of both verbal and non-verbal messages from each other. After a combined total of more than 25 years marriage, I understand that there's many forms of "hearing".

So here's another joke:

Two senior couples are walking along, wives in front, husbands in back. Herb says to Sam:" Gee, we went to a new restaurant last night and had the best meal ever. Good prices too."
Sam says, "Well, we like to eat out too. What was the name of the restaurant?"
Herb says: "You'll going to have to help me out here a little. What's the name of that pretty flower, smells sweet, grows on a thorny bush?"
Sam says, "How about rose?"
"Yes, yes, that's it!" cries Herb, then calls ahead to his wife.
"Rose. Hey, Rose. What was the name of the restaurant we ate at last night?"

D
Lunker
Lunker
D
I now have hearing aids but don't wear them as often as I'm supposed to. I bought the economy ones at $4,300. I spent a lifetime with guns, outboard motors, farm equipment and early computer equipment that had an almost inaudible high whine.

True story here. The Audiologist asked why I thought I needed hearing aids. I said that my Wife made the appointment for me. Her memory is getting bad because she keeps forgetting to tell me things that I don't know need doing. I'm starting to worry about her. She seems to mumble a lot. And, when she is in the kitchen, I'm often on the PC a couple of rooms away with the wall in the way when she talks to me in a very low voice. I can't understand her and I think she might be losing her voice along with her mind. Yeah, I'm thinking about making a couple of Dr. appointments for her. The Audiologist listened patiently and said that there wasn't one damn thing he could do for me. He said that I needed to retrain my Wife. And, if it worked, let him know how I did it. However, since I was there, we might as well do a hearing test since I was putting a lot of stress on my ears trying to hear her. Yep, I knew it. She ruined my ears.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 04/21/14 05:30 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
C
C
a little medical humor...

The Painter's Vision

A world famous painter started losing her eyesight in the prime of her career.

After several surgeries and weeks of therapy, her eyesight was restored. The painter decided to show her gratitude to her ophthalmologist by painting a mural with pairs of eyes in every shade and shape all over his office walls. The detail of the lashes and every blood vessel on the eyeball was astounding!

When she finished, she held a press conference to unveil her latest work of art. One reporter asked the doctor, "What was your first reaction upon seeing your newly painted office?"

"Thank God I'm not a gynecologist."

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation in Jerusalem . While they were there, the wife passed away . The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her buried here in the Holy Land for $150 or we can have her shipped back home for $5,000. The husband thought about it and told the undertaker he would have her shipped back home. The undertaker asked him, "why would you spend $5,000 to have her shipped home when you could have a beautiful burial here, and it would only cost $150????"The husband replied, "Long ago, a man died here, was buried here, and three days later, rose from the dead . I just can’t take that chance!"

JKB #379619 06/13/14 07:58 PM
J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Passed by a Church on M120 today.

Sign out front said,

"Wish Noah would have swatted those two skeeters"

G
Lunker
Lunker
G
A Cowboy from Sweetwater, Texas walked into a bank in New York City and asked for the loan officer. He told the loan officer that he was going to Paris for an international festival for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000 and that he was not a depositor of the bank.

The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of security for the loan, so the Cowboy handed over the keys to a new Ferrari. The car was parked on the street in front of the bank. The ole Cowboy produced the title, and everything checked out. The loan officer agreed to hold the car as collateral for the loan and apologized for having to charge 12% interest.

Later, the bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the cowboy from the south for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral for a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's private underground garage and safely parked it.

Two weeks later, the ole Cowboy returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest of $23.07. The loan officer said, “Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out on Dunn & Bradstreet and found that you are a Distinguished Alumnus of Texas A&M, a highly sophisticated investor and a multimillionaire with real estate and financial interests all over the world. Your investments include a large number of wind turbines around Sweetwater, Texas. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”

The good 'ole Texas boy replied, “Well, where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $23.07 and expect it to be there when I return?”

N.E. Texas 2 acre and 1/4 acre ponds
Original george #173 (22 June 2002)

Lunker
Lunker
A man retires, and starts saving cash until he has 50 grand. He tells his wife that the money is to be buried with him in his coffin. Time passes and the man dies. At the funeral, his wife places a small box next to him before the coffin is closed.

After the funeral one of the daughters comes up and asks her mom, "Mom did you really leave that $50,000 with dad?" The mother replied, "Yes, I wrote him a check."

Good morning Dave, I've checked the ships systems, and everything appears to be running normally.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
Jenna
Recent Posts
Opportunistic Munchers
by Snipe - 04/17/24 11:25 PM
1/4 HP pond aerator pump
by Steve Clubb - 04/17/24 11:18 PM
EURYHALINE POND UPDATE
by Fishingadventure - 04/17/24 10:48 PM
How many LMB to remove?