I thought of this the other day and related it to a friend. Besides I have to go down stairs and skin out a northern pike and I'm stalling. They stink and they are a PITA to skin out.

Anyway, my dad and I were fishing for trout with those plastic red and white bobbers. I'm sure everyone is familiar with them. Unbeknownst to us my dad's float was broken (I think where the two halves go together.) Turns out it would slowly fill up with water and then suddenly sink mimicking a fish biting. He yanked back numerous times only to have nothing on the other end. He wasn't sure what was gong on but had to take a leak over the side of the boat when the float once again did it's thing. I said, "Dad, dad you've got a bite!" His response was, "To hell with I'm in the middle of peeing!"

I finally figured something wasn't right and took a close look at the bobber. When he brought the float in and flicked it out the water was removed. However once he set it on the water it started to fill again. To this day he thinks I did it on purpose cause I'm always pulling pranks on family members. I have to say I couldn't have done it better if I tried.

Next?

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.