When we last left, I had shared a few images of our experiences. Huge bluegill, good-sized bass. Well, the adventure continued.

We seined both hatchery ponds at Richmond Mill Lake and were pleasantly surprised how many large bluegill we had grown last year. We moved approximately 2,000 4-8" bluegill into the big lake and another 1,000 fingerlings, 1-2" into the smaller hatchery pond. Many thousands more swam through the 1/4" mesh seine and another 2,000 large ones jumped the seine in this 1/2 acre pond.

My buddy, Dave Buhler, helping out. Guide Gene Jensen behind the camera.

We loaded them into tubs and then into a transport tank full of lake water and stocked them into the lake.

The fish were a little 'cleaner' when we loaded them. Had we been planning to transport fish a distance, I would have handled them differently...less mud and twigs in the seine.

After the week at Richmond Mill/King Fisher http://www.kingfishersociety.com I headed to Greensboro, NC and met up with Butch Cone, referred to me by friend Ryan Newman, from Statesville, NC. Butch has a long time family farm with newly renovated 4 acre lake he wanted some guidance on.

No photos at that stop...I was only there for about an hour. Then, off to meet up with DocG, Todd Greeson, from Burlington. All you PB forum members know Todd. He's a great family man. His bride, Angie is lovely, kind and exceptionally tolerant of her husband's pond :). They have two boys and are living their American dream. Great people, as is our entire Pond Boss family.

Dr. Todd Greeson on his dock with his Texas Hunter feeder. He has received guidance from Nate Herman (who turned him on to Pond Boss) and Greg Grimes is scheduled to be there before long.

After meeting up with the Greeson family, I headed 50 miles east to Raleigh-Durham to catch an early morning flight to DFW.

The Queen and Grandpeep Nolan whisked me away from the airport and we headed to LL,2. I did a few things there, hooked up the electrofishing boat and headed northeast of Paris, Texas, to Stan Graff's ranch. Stan has been a client and friend for more than 5 years now and we are working to build a fishery in a stubborn lake.

Here's what you see shortly after entering the property...on the "Shop Pond".

Here are some images from that adventure. We had supper and met up with Youngblood, Chris Steelman, and several of Stan's guests and did a little late night electrofishing. We stopped just before midnight. My body was suggesting rest.

Many years ago, before my time, Stan and his crew stocked some triploid grass carp. Those monsters are huge, and serve little purpose in that lake. So, we removed a total of four over the two days. That's Stan's son, Reed, between the fish...all 40 pounds of 5 year old boy.

We also collected a few nice bass on that haul, too. The largest is over 8. That's Stan Graff on the far right. He has been honored with the prestigous Lone Star Land Steward award. There's no one more deserving that Stan Graff.

More of the same on Saturday, but we did get a cool looking bowfin Amia calva

Notice its bright green fins.

Good friends, good clients, good food and loads of fun.

Uh-oh...Debbie is calling...gotta run out to Lake Texoma and work on the dock where we keep a boat.

Enjoy this March 28.

Fish on!

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...