Hi Guys - has any used organic fish food in there pond? I know, I know, what is this lady thinking??? Here's the rundown. We have owned this pond for 2 years now - and love it!! We have Cats, Bass, & Perch in there. My DH is adding in Hybrid Bass and some other kind of Bass. We also put in Tilapia last year and let the fish eat them in the fall instead of fishing them out and eating them ourselves. \:\) So this year my DH puts in Tilapia and says, we are going to fish out the big ones and fillet them... and I say, no way - I have looked at the ingred. in the stuff you feed them and I am NOT going to eat them. Sooo, has anyone used anything organic? I have seen some things on goggle where people say they are feeding their fish in their pond organic cat or dog food or organic KOI food. These are fish that they plan on eating - not fishing and putting back. Does anyone have any advice - caution - experience with this? Take it easy on me guys - I'm a city girl that moved to the country - the guys at our local co-op have a great time when I go there to get corn to feed "the pets" aka the deer in the back yard - or to ask questions. \:\) Any advice would be appreciated.