Pond Bob, here are a few pics of my attempt to make the best of the same kind of power line through my farm. Some before and after. If you look hard enough you can see the tower or lines in every picture. I don't mind the lines. I guess its how you grow up. My best childhood memories are of roaming the ridges of a power line right of way in northeast MS. coon hunting, deer hunting, rabbit hunting, quail hunting, Indian arrowhead hunting. Then my cousin and I took our 22 rifles and tried to shoot the metal towers from one ridge to the other. Teenage boys will do some crazy things.

The humming sound does not bother me, because the traffic and city noise in town where I live is a lot louder and bothersome. But then again, I am the kind of guy that likes the sound of a train occasionally rolling on down the tracks in the country. I grew up hearing that as a boy too, putting pennies on the track, and an occasional theft of some good scrap iron. Later I found that the rabbits and quail seemed to like the overgrowth along the tracks too. Me and my beagle almost got run over by a train while rabbit hunting once along the track. Trains don't usually sound a horn for hunters before rounding corners in the sticks.

Long winded. But a point somewhere. Maybe, when life throws you power lines, you might consider going hunting.

Now a shameless excuse to show pics of my pond.

"Just pondering."

Subscriber! No brainer...I already saved $11,343 dollars and 45 cents on all the free consulting advice on the web site forum!