Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
BamaBass9, Sryously, PapaCarl, Mcarver, araudy
18,505 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,965
Posts558,015
Members18,506
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,541
ewest 21,499
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,151
Who's Online Now
13 members (STG, Boondoggle, canyoncreek, phinfan, catscratch, Jason D, Sunil, JoshMI, gautprod, Theo Gallus, Shorthose, rjackson, Bobbss), 1,257 guests, and 193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
heybud Offline OP
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
H
My neighbor on the south side of me has his place for sale. He just stopped by to tell me that he had a group interested in purchasing his place and turning it into a resort. Neighbor said the bad news was that they wanted to turn it into a nudist colony. Just my luck eye sight and everything else is going. I'm thinking about putting about 50 deer blinds on my south fence and renting them by the hour. (this is a true story by the way)

In Dog Beers, I've had one.
heybud #121667 06/11/08 07:17 PM
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Heybud,

I don't think I'd hurry to invest in the 50 deer blinds. There are a number of "nature camps" around here. For about the last 20 years I've been running into people who are members of these places. The first couple we knew, who were really into this, weighed well over 800 pounds together.

We owned a printing and graphics company for a number of years. We did brochures and various other printing (including rules) for one of the larger "clothing optional" resorts when they moved about 25 miles up the road from where we live now. Had we not done the printing, I would never have associated the name or title of the place with such a resort. But, since we found out what the place was, we now frequently see people in local stores with shirts and hats with the resort logo (a nice red apple with a big green leaf) and the name -- which makes it sound like a place where they study botany and conservation. I'd say that the average shirt wearer or hat wearer is well over the age of 50, and wears XXXL or bigger.

Several years ago we had a young next door neighbor who did deliveries for a local lumber yard. He was about 21 or 22 at the time. He had to deliver a load of lumber to the resort mentioned above shortly after they moved into their new facility (a former girls school). I saw him a few days later. He was still almost speechless. He said he had no idea what he had gotten himself into. After he drove through the gate, he was greeted by a guy who jumped off a backhoe wearing only boots and a tool belt -- ready to shake his hand.

Heybud -- should this get built, and should you visit, remember to take a towel to sit on. That is considered proper etiquette so that you don't leave any unpleasantness on the furniture.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!
catmandoo #121672 06/11/08 07:36 PM
D
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
D
heybud, thats not the same guy you had problems with? if so, sounds like good luck, except after reading catmandoo's descriptions of the typical inhabitants....yikes......

out here, the towel would be needed for personal protection from thistles, scorpions, and rattle snakes...

GSF are people too!

J
Lunker
Lunker
J
Stock up on eye bleach. Always seems that the first one that want to run around with no clothes on are the last ones most people want to see in that state. Sigh!

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. Mark Twain
H
heybud Offline OP
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
H
I have decided there is not that many people I want to see naked and them ones that I would probably aren't gonna show up at this place.

In Dog Beers, I've had one.
heybud #121885 06/14/08 07:10 AM
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Online Content
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Just remember that everyone is beautiful in their own way (make sure to stress the last four words there).

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."

B
Lunker
Lunker
B
 Originally Posted By: heybud
Just my luck eye sight and everything else is going.

Luckily, nature provides a way to blur the image.

J
Lunker
Lunker
J
 Originally Posted By: bobad
 Originally Posted By: heybud
Just my luck eye sight and everything else is going.

Luckily, nature provides a way to blur the image.

And if nature doesn't blur your sight sufficiently I recommend you pull a few nose hairs out. Your eyes should water enough to make up the difference.

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. Mark Twain
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
 Originally Posted By: Jeff Walker
Stock up on eye bleach. Always seems that the first one that want to run around with no clothes on are the last ones most people want to see in that state. Sigh!

What I always found a hoot was the first guy to take his shirt off when it got hot on the lake was the guy that was overweight with a beer belly. And they acted like they were a real stud! LMAO!

I did hear about a couple of biologists that were doing an electroshocking survey on a reservoir in my state that has a nudist colony. There was a nude beauty contest going on and when the boat rounded the bend to see the beach and everything going on, the biologists took their time electroshocking. They said Zsa Zsa Gabor was there. (Long time ago of course).

Last edited by Theo Gallus; 06/16/08 08:46 PM. Reason: It wasn't Eva

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
HookedUp, nhnewbee, orgeranyc
Recent Posts
Alum kicks clay's butt....again!!!
by Boondoggle - 04/29/24 11:23 AM
What did you do at your pond today?
by canyoncreek - 04/29/24 11:16 AM
Where it all started 1 year ago today
by Sunil - 04/29/24 10:51 AM
Inland Silver sided shiner
by canyoncreek - 04/29/24 09:19 AM