I never did have any of those odd high school or college dreams. I guess high school and college weren't that stressful to me.

I actually did miss every 7:50 AM English class for a whole semester. I went to the final exam and wrote a tongue-in-cheek commentary on why a person should never sign up for any class that starts at 7:50 AM.

The professor called me to his office and I figured, "I am going down hard". I walked into his office and he broke out laughing so hard I feared for his life. When he calmed down he said he gave an "A" on my final exam as it, "made his semester". My final grade for that English class was a "C".

That same semester, I didn't go to my Art Appreciation class because it was at the same time as "Star Trek" and the "Dating Game" were on TV. There was an "outside assignment" that was to do one art work that would make up half your grade for the semester. I welded various pieces of curved exhaust pipe into a "sculpture" and painted it gold. I got an "A" for the "sculpture" and a "C" for the semester.

After these two experiences I was much more careful about scheduling classes.

Where was the stress! \:D \:D

Life is Good on Bremer Pond

Bremer Pond Weather