The dam on our pond that we just purchased was eroded and needed repaired ,, we hand poured 16 80lb bags of concrete and was waiting on a rain to test it . Well went and checked it today and it held good and brought the pond back up to normal pool which raised the water level 16 inches . only problem i didn't realize how much it would raise it when i built the dock and now will have to extend it a bit ..

The pond surface is about 8/10 acre and now is about 10 ft deep spring fed and never been dry that i know of also i had a problem with water shield and just about have it totally under control.

1 st pic is of dam spillway ,, you can see the form for the concrete and the wall is behind it and is 18 -28 inches high 18 inch wide and 12 ft long then to the left is a rock rip Rap spill way to release water but not allow fish to pass thru .

2 cd pic is the dock its 38 inches wide and 16 ft long but now i will have to add about 3 ft to reach the bank .

3 rd pic is of the main pond body notice on the right side how little water shield is left the Pond restore product i ordered is working great .its about 235 ft across

Attached Images
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Last edited by scatterlandsfarm; 05/12/15 08:14 PM.

Founding Member Scatterlands Farms Williford Ar
http://www.ozarkhunter.net/