I have to tell you that I've had two feeders on the two ponds I manage for our local clubs -- a Sweeney that has performed without fail for over 15 years with only one problem from just normal wear and tear, and an AquaPro Fat Cat for about 6 years that has been nothing but trouble since the first year. We've replaced the solar panel (was defective after a year and told "sorry, not under warranty", a thrower wheel that came off the arbor, a motor unit that went bad, a timer that went bad (all paid for by us), and regularly had to take it apart to clear the jams that come where the thrower wheel has too much space and lets food dump in the shoot as well as the wheel. The service has been horrible. This one will make an excellent habitat for fish as soon as I can dump it in the deepest part of the lake. I have to go out now and get another feeder, and I plan on using Texas Hunter this time, or possibly another Sweeney. Spend the extra money on one that lasts, unless you want to make a hooby out of repairing a feeder. I'd rather spend mine fishing.