Pond Boss
Posted By: Hosed499 Anyone in central florida? - 12/20/12 08:36 PM
Hey guys im in central florida and i was wondering if anyone on here could tell me if there is any place near me that i can buy LMB, bluegill, channel cats etc to stock my lake with?
Posted By: Tums Re: Anyone in central florida? - 12/20/12 10:01 PM
Not from central FL but I do know a place down there. Florida Fish Farms in Center Hill has been in business for over 30 years and sells all that you listed.
Posted By: Mike Sherman Re: Anyone in central florida? - 03/14/13 01:50 AM
I agree with Tums,Florida Fish Farms is a great place to get sport fish but they don't have much of any forage fish for bass besides bluegill/redear mix. Also Aquatic Systems inc. is another great company throughout FL to get things like Fish feeders, Fish habitat structures, Lake mapping, Weed control and they will be providing an electro-fishing service pretty soon.
Posted By: esshup Re: Anyone in central florida? - 03/14/13 02:55 PM
Mike:

Welcome to the forum!

Are you affiliated with any of those companies?
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Anyone in central florida? - 03/14/13 03:37 PM
Hi Mike!! Mike works with my parent company, Aquatic Systems ~ although I haven't met him yet! He has his masters in Fisheries and we snatched him up before Greg Grimes could :-). He lives and works on the west coast of Florida. We are getting a electro fishing boat from Shawn Banks and will be getting more involved in fisheries management. I'll probably bring him along to the next PB conference. Welcome to the forum Mike.
Posted By: Ted Lea FOREVERGREEN Re: Anyone in central florida? - 03/14/13 04:16 PM
Mike Welcome aboard !!
© Pond Boss Forum