Pond Boss
Posted By: stbar Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 06:38 PM
It was great meeting so many of you at the conference this weekend. I have had several request for relative weight calculators so I decided to publish the excel version that I use on my website. I also modified it to make versions that will work for hybrid striped bass and smallmouth bass.

http://texasprolakemanagement.com/4/post/2015/02/relative-weight-calculators.html

Hope this helps everyone.

Steven
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 06:47 PM
Steven

Great presentation - stick around the forum, we can use your insight and friendship!

Thank you for access to WR charts. Do you have anything for crappie, walleye, or yellow perch?
Posted By: stbar Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 06:54 PM
teehjaeh57 those could be developed it would just take a bit to update the relative weight formula. I would need to know what species of crappie as the black and white crappie relative weight formulas are different.
Posted By: stbar Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 07:20 PM
teehjaeh57 you can now access walleye, yellow perch, and black crappie on that same blog.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 07:33 PM
Steve- As of 2:30EST Monday the RW charts do not show up for BG, BCP, WCP, WE. Final uploading may not have occurred yet?
Posted By: stbar Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 07:45 PM
Bill I am having the same problem so I guess when we get ice in Texas even the internet refuses to work. I am sure the upload will be fixed shortly.

Thanks
Posted By: stbar Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 07:56 PM
Bill try now I was able to access all the files. Let me know if you still have an issue.

Thanks
Posted By: djstauder Re: Relative Weight Calculator - 02/23/15 08:04 PM
Is it possible the page is "cached?" You may have to "delete your temporary internet files" if you went to the page before Steven added the new calculators then went back after and don't see them
© Pond Boss Forum