Pond Boss
So Wednesday I got my order from Suttles fish farm for 80 large mouth bass!! they are around 2- 2.5" and where in great shape! they where jumping all in the bag wanting to get into there new home. They are pellet trained so I released them by my feeder hoping some will be near by to know when it goes off and get some food. Since I have a daily feeding program for all my forage fish, im hoping that my bass will be a lil over a pound this time next year! Click on the link to see the video and I hope yall enjoy! look forward to your comments!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGLlXITpXsU&feature=youtu.be
Can't see it... just says sign in
Try it now Pat!
Worked fine, now you wait..... exciting times ahead.... good luck and keep us posted
Originally Posted By: Pat Williamson
Worked fine, now you wait..... exciting times ahead.... good luck and keep us posted

Will do Pat, gonna focus now on making sure my CNBG and forage fish stay fat and healthy and come april of next year I plan on trying to catch a couple of my bass to see how they are growing!
Posted By: djnks Re: Finally stocked my bass!! with VIDEO!! - 07/01/17 03:26 PM
Good job on the video and congratulations on getting your bass. What kind of LMB did you go with?
Good video! You will enjoy a lot by next fall!
So took a swim in the pond today, and looked around my dock and pallet stacks and there are thousand of CNBG about the size of rice, so that great news for my new bass fingerlings! eat up guys!
Be glad you have a good forage base before ya put your LMB in ... boy can they eat
I hope they turn into Lil footballs, does anyone have the link to the bass growth chart? As in if a bass is X inches it should weigh X pounds?
© Pond Boss Forum