Pond Boss
Posted By: LaBassmaster SE Louisiana new pond owner here! - 11/06/19 09:03 AM
I just wanted to say a great big thank you for all of the information here in these forums! My brain is hurting from all the reading for the past few months, didn't know I had to know how to manage WATER as a homeowner...LOL. It's all good, I am learning and my pond is in fairly good shape. If there are any pond experts living down here near Baton Rouge, LA, I would love to get someone down here to help me not make mistakes with my pond, if possible. Thanks!!! Randall
Posted By: TGW1 Re: SE Louisiana new pond owner here! - 11/06/19 01:01 PM
Ken Rusk is located in BR. Look him up through the PB Mag resource guide. I can't remember the name of his company offhand. He is very familiar with ponds around there and may help you to reduce fish kills around there. And Welcome to the forum. If you don't get the pond boss magazine then I suggest you get started. And like you, I found out 5 yrs ago that if you want a good pond there is more to it than just digging a hole and adding fish.
Posted By: LaBassmaster Re: SE Louisiana new pond owner here! - 11/07/19 03:23 AM
Awesome! Thank you for the info on Ken Rusk, I will look him up. I love to bass fish and now my forever home has great potential sitting 90' from my back door! I didn't realize I had so much to learn. Thanks again to everyone that contributes! Going buy the Pond Boss Magazine now!
© Pond Boss Forum