Pond Boss
Posted By: TheHebs New Pond Owner in West TN - 07/28/19 03:07 PM
I searched through all of facebook for a group for larger fresh water fishing ponds, and all I could find was koi pond groups. Someone finally pointed me to this forum.

I will be making a more in-depth post for our pond project and questions as we go along, but the short story is that we just bought 4 acres to build a house on in Rossville, TN, just east of Memphis. The property has a 1/2 acre storm water detention pond on it. Ive got tons of questions and ideas to kick around, so look for the post.

I dont know the best way to host and share pictures on this forum yet, but heres a little album of pics to show current progress: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gBM3ddzavCDqMDks9
Posted By: Joey Quarry Re: New Pond Owner in West TN - 07/29/19 01:42 AM
Welcome to Pond Boss, Hebs, the forum where we already made the mistakes, so you don't have to. Looks like a nice slice of paradise from the photos.

The best thing about retention ponds is, most of the water in your pond, enters through a pipe. It gives you a unique ability to filter that water if necessary. I have never seen it done, but I always thought it possible.

Good luck and we'll be waiting to hear the rest of the story.
© Pond Boss Forum