Pond Boss
Posted By: KJinCton Hello from Carrollton Georgia! - 12/28/18 07:34 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Kash Johnson and I'm the proud and often confused owner of a 3.1 acre pond on our 15 acre property in Carrollton, Ga. I'm a professional photographer by trade(portraits) and I've been blessed to have this little beauty as a nice backdrop for some of my work.

I'm currently in need of expanding my knowledge to improve the condition of our pond. One, it has 50+ years of sediment and muck accumulation that we'd love to begin removing/dissipating. And two, our drain pipe has finally collapsed in on itself and I'm wanting to determine the best and most affordable option to remedy this issue.

So, yeah...just a few simple issues that I need to tackle... shocked
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Hello from Carrollton Georgia! - 12/28/18 09:05 PM
Greetings, Kash!
You've come to the right place. Lots of experience here and beyond.
Do you happen to know Johnny Tanner, with CM Tanner Grocers in Carrollton? Give him a call. He knows much about lakes. Plus, take a look at our Resource Guide. Also, a call to Mike Otto will be helpful. Mike's cell number is (940)736-5333.
Posted By: KJinCton Re: Hello from Carrollton Georgia! - 12/28/18 10:58 PM
I have met the Tanners and know where their business is. I'll have to reach out to him and pick his brain on my issues.

I've started searching the forum and i've already got a few good ideas on how to proceed.
Posted By: bigpullerman Re: Hello from Carrollton Georgia! - 12/30/18 05:49 PM
Welcome Kash. You have definitely found the right spot for all things about your pond.
© Pond Boss Forum