Pond Boss
Posted By: Rusty Clavos new member - 04/24/18 08:58 PM
Hello, I just found this site, and thought I would join. I bought a some property in Palo Pinto County Texas. The land has a 1/4 acre pond, about 5-8 years old, looks to be in good shape. My plans are for another pond, somewhere between 1/4 to 1 acre. Size depends on costs, location, etc. I need to find a pond builder in the area and go over topos. etc.
Posted By: CMM Re: new member - 04/24/18 10:37 PM
Welcome! Plenty of Texans around this forum. The Pond Boss Magazine has an advertisers supplement that I think is available on the website. It will list pond builders/planners in your area.
Posted By: Rusty Clavos Re: new member - 04/24/18 11:26 PM
Sir, Thank you, I will take a look.
Posted By: snrub Re: new member - 04/25/18 02:11 AM
Welcome to the forum Rusty!

Pond Boss magazine is a good investment for your pond.
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: new member - 04/25/18 03:18 AM
Welcome Rusty
Lots of very smart and very helpful folks on here. Lots have even become close friends. Read a lot and ask questions and join the family
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: new member - 04/25/18 11:10 AM
Rusty, contact the NRCS. They keep a list of dozer drivers who SAY that they dig ponds. Problem is that there are no qualifications to get on the list.

Also, drive the area looking for ponds. Ask who built them, what they would have done different, and whether they would use the guy again.

Lots of difference in a water hole for cows and a home for fish
Posted By: Flame Re: new member - 04/25/18 11:44 AM
Welcome from deep east Texas!! Subscribe to Pond Boss magazine. You will enjoy it.
© Pond Boss Forum