Pond Boss
If somebody has experience with wels catfish pls tell me can i use similar methods for keeping wels catfish as channel catfish
Wels get MUCH bigger than CC, if I remember correctly. Might be more like raising blue cats or flatheads...
I wish we could get them. I need about a 150 pounder to eat the otters. But then, it would also eat all the other fish.....bummer.
I can get or them or northern pike or zander (european welleye)and i think nobody of them eats pumkinseed sunfish and bullheads that infested my pond
Hi Matija I have a question do you guys ever eat red fin perch or zander they seem pretty similar to walleyes and perch and those are some of the best eating we get in the northern part of the states but i seems that all the fishing for them is trophy fishing
Wels are good for controlling other fish
Originally Posted By: Tayten b
Hi Matija I have a question do you guys ever eat red fin perch or zander they seem pretty similar to walleyes and perch and those are some of the best eating we get in the northern part of the states but i seems that all the fishing for them is trophy fishing
yes we do and they are beey priced fish
© Pond Boss Forum