Pond Boss
Took some crickets down to the pond and caught some CNBG to show how much they have grown over the year, well a year and 3 months. They are lil pigs and growing nicley!

so my experts out there, How are my CNBG looking?
I'm no expert but looks like they are coming along nicely. I'm in the process of trying to get my pond settled in before stocking for a trophy bluegill pond. Really enjoy your progress video's!
Cool video, like the top water action for the LMB. Are your goals large LMB or big BG? Or just a balanced pond... What type of feed are you using, how often are you feeding?
Originally Posted By: beastman
Cool video, like the top water action for the LMB. Are your goals large LMB or big BG? Or just a balanced pond... What type of feed are you using, how often are you feeding?

I use sportsmans choice trophy fish feed from tractor supply its 36% protein. I have it go off in the morning for 2 seconds and in the afternoon for 3 seconds so they get feed twice a day. im just looking for a balance, just to be able to go out there and catch 6 to 10 bass in the 3 pound range for a good fight on rod and reel is what im looking for. going to be adding fertilizer this year
Originally Posted By: ColdSpringsFarm
I'm no expert but looks like they are coming along nicely. I'm in the process of trying to get my pond settled in before stocking for a trophy bluegill pond. Really enjoy your progress video's!

Thank you! I cant wait for June to do the 1 year bass growth video, im hoping for 2 pounders!
© Pond Boss Forum