Pond Boss
http://www.wsmv.com/story/16344684/bill-...amp;Format=HTML

Bill Hall had a passion for fishing and hunting and helped make a cooking/ fishing show called Land and Lakes on WSMV with this he made a big cookbook over 100 pages called Land and Lakes. You can find them on ebay,amazon, half.com, and others. Be sure to grab a copy fast as they are harder to find and production is ended. When you look for the book you want to search for Bill Hall Land and Lakes. It has his picture on the front of the cookbook. I have this book and have to say it has some good stuff in it.
There is a great picture on Emy Jo Bilbrey's facebook page (Keith's wife) of all of the Channel 4 personnel saying goodbye to him. Keith was a good friend of his. Keith was the staff announcer on the Grand Ole' Opry for many years and is a friend of ours. He is also the announcer on the "Larry's Country Diner" TV show on RFD-TV.

It is good to see all the tv stations in Nashville come together to honor Bill Hall. I see Davis Nolan from WKRN great forecaster and Leland Statom from CBS 5 out of nashville. Bill will truely be missed. I would love to see WSMV make copies of his Land and Lake show because I would love to buy them. He was a very good person and someone I myself will always look up to. Off Topic: I also would love to see blue highways tv added to satellite tv smile
KG4KBU - Check your private messages
thanks Bing I got the message smile
© Pond Boss Forum